NCL's Hawaii 11 day land and sea

pyrotaz

The land part of the tour may or may not have meals included with a/the shore excursion

set up by NCL.

Your own ventures - you are on your own.

You must be on one of the JEWEL cruises from Vancouver or from somewhere in the

South Pacific - where is there is a whole bunch of SEA days and then 4-5 days island

hopping before cruise end -OR- the reverse of island hopping and then SEA days to

the destination foreign port.

The POA NCLs 7 day cruise ship in the islands has no SEA days - your floating hotel

travels with you island hopping 2 days Maui - 1 day each side of the Big Island - 2 days

Kauai - and that too may or may not have meals with the sponsored shore excursions.

• Like 1

Actually, I've been looking at the POA's 11-day cruise with pre cruises stay at the Hyatt.  

This is what's posted for that pre cruise stay: 

3 nights of first-class city-view accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa • Scenic drive of Oahu's North and South shores • Polynesian Cultural Centre with guide • Pearl Harbour Tour including USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, USS Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum and the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific • Kualoa Ranch Experience

Nothing about meals and I wouldn't expect any to be included since they seem to be 2 different vendors or partners. NCL for the cruise, and Hyatt for the hotel portion.  

I'm very tempted. 

The OPs cruise and sea trip seems to be different - emphasis on SEA trip.

All-Ready --- your's is also 11 days 

Interesting that is an awful amount of land based excursion for 3 days and 3 hotel nights -

seems rushed to get it all in. 

Egads will cruising ever return back to normal  ???

12 minutes ago, don't-use-real-name said:

The OPs cruise and sea trip seems to be different - emphasis on SEA trip.

All-Ready --- your's is also 11 days 

Interesting that is an awful amount of land based excursion for 3 days and 3 hotel nights -

seems rushed to get it all in. 

Egads will cruising ever return back to normal  ???

Yeah, it sounds a bit different doesn't it.  Wonder though, b/c, the only 11-day I see, for the Jewel, is from Hawai'i to Vancouver and I don't see any land-based portion on this cruise,  although, if I did this cruise  I'd definitely be staying in Vancouver for a few days after the cruise. 

Wish the OP would come back and set things straight for us.

Take care. 

6 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Yeah, it sounds a bit different doesn't it.  Wonder though, b/c, the only 11-day I see, for the Jewel, is from Hawai'i to Vancouver and I don't see any land-based portion on this cruise,  although, if I did this cruise  I'd definitely be staying in Vancouver for a few days after the cruise. 

Wish the OP would come back and set things straight for us.

Take care. 

The JEWEL was doing the seasonal ship positioning from Vancouver to Australia/ NZ

brief 4-5 day stop in Hawaii with sides to Tahiti but that is not happening now or the immediate 2021.

The cruise from Vancouver is 6 days at SEA and 5 in the islands - then a reverse.

Covers Oahu Maui Kauai and the Big Island but not multiple days in port like the POA.

If there isn't a specific mention of meals being included, you can bet that they aren't.  We did a similar trip a few years ago, but not the NCL package.  We booked the 7 day cruise with NCL, then the hotel plus 3 days of tours with a travel agent.  Pearl Harbor, with the Arizona, Missouri, Bowfin, plus the Aviation Museum will fill most of one day.  The shoreline tour and Polynesian Culture Center will take most of another.  If possible, I would recommend the "Home of the Brave" tour that takes you to several of the military installations which were attacked on December 7, 1941.  A tour of the downtown Honolulu area is worth the time.  That tour usually visits the Punch Bowl (military cemetery) as well as the Iolani Palace and the Kamehameha statue.

• Like 1