Did NCL give extra cruise next certificates?

CarolinaMamma

I had 4 CruiseNext certificates, two of which I used to book a cruise last spring, Haven 2-bedroom family villa. That cruise was cancelled and I got a refund. I actually got the refund through Amex, because NCL was still holding onto my money for more than 60 days after the scheduled cruise, despite my asking for a refund on the first possible day, and I didn’t feel like giving them an interest-free loan of >$10k any longer.

Anyway, when my TA went to book a cruise for us today, he said it was showing that we had 8 cruise next certificates, all bought on the same day in 2019. I am certain we only bought 4. Did NCL screw up, or was there some granting of extra certificates that I did not know about?  I know I can call them, but I’m not in the mood for a sales pitch  or being on hold to fix their mistake right now, so thought I’d ask here if there was any doubling of CN certificates that I didn’t know about.  

33 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Have you logged on to your MyNCL account to see what certificates and certificate numbers there are in your account?

No. The certificates are IB my husband’s name (because he had a higher balance on his onboard account when we bought them) so I haven’t logged into his account to look, but the TA says he saw 8.