Allure of the Seas Fall Transatlantic 2022 - Release Date/Itinerary

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Thanks, seems odd since she doesn't need a drydock. Oddysey will be there as well, correct

Yes, Odyssey out of Rome.

For the past  years Barcelona has always  had an OA class ship that conveniently tied to a drydock.  In 2022 there weren’t any OA class ships that had to have one so it was a toss up as to which one went.  With  AL going to Galveston anyway in the fall it made sense to move AL around a bit plus the fact that perhaps they may squeeze in a small drydock to complete some of the amplification. 

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes, Odyssey out of Rome.

For the past  years Barcelona has always  had an OA class ship that conveniently tied to a drydock.  In 2022 there weren’t any OA class ships that had to have one so it was a toss up as to which one went.  With  AL going to Galveston anyway in the fall it made sense to move AL around a bit plus the fact that perhaps they may squeeze in a small drydock to complete some of the amplification. 

Forgot about Galveston move. So the TA will go to Galveston. Interesting.

So, with Odyssey in Rome, will Allure continue interporting there as well 🤔

Edited by John&LaLa

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Forgot about Galveston move. So the TA will go to Galveston. Interesting.

So, with Odyssey in Rome, will Allure continue interporting there as well 🤔

Has Royal done many TA's to Galveston.  I would think that might be a tougher sell than a TA to Florida and then a 2 day deadhead to Galveston.

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Has Royal done many TA's to Galveston.  I would think that might be a tougher sell than a TA to Florida and then a 2 day deadhead to Galveston.

Jewel TA into Galveston was ridiculously low priced. But it was put together last minute when she vacated the middle east

We did a Celebrity TA out of Galveston years ago. 2005

Edited by John&LaLa

Just now, John&LaLa said:

Jewel TA into Galveston was ridiculously low priced. 

Something too watch for.

I had actually thought about adding a cruise on AL in 2022 out of Rome if our Baltic cruise was cancelled and moved to 2022.  I'm now thinking that if that happens we may fly to Rome and spend 3 or 4 days there then catch a cheap flight to Stockholm.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Jewel TA into Galveston was ridiculously low priced. But it was put together last minute when she vacated the middle east

We did a Celebrity TA out of Galveston years ago. 2005

How long was the Jewel TA and where did you start from?  I'm hoping for the Allure to Galveston next fall.  Booked on the spring TA now, but will shift to fall once it opens for booking.  Still hoping for a good itinerary since the spring one is great.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Teeara said:

How long was the Jewel TA and where did you start from?  I'm hoping for the Allure to Galveston next fall.  Booked on the spring TA now, but will shift to fall once it opens for booking.  Still hoping for a good itinerary since the spring one is great.

It left out of Rome. Basically was going to head west to the States vs East to Dubai. 

No idea on length. Probably 14 nights