If Regent cancels your cruise, do they refund the Air Deviation Fee and the deposit?

9 minutes ago, many cruises said:

My husband and I paid a total of $350.00 in Air Deviation Fees for Regent flights for our September cruise.  If Regent cancels this cruise, do the Air Deviation Fees get refunded along with your deposit?  

My experience is yes.  We received a refund of our deviation fees along with other payments made.  I assume that is still the case.

21 hours ago, many cruises said:

My husband and I paid a total of $350.00 in Air Deviation Fees for Regent flights for our September cruise.  If Regent cancels this cruise, do the Air Deviation Fees get refunded along with your deposit?  

Yes, we have had three crises canceled and each Air Deviation Fee was applied back to our credit card.  It took a month or two to show up.

Glad to hear (regarding the answers). I have a cruise on RSS Mariner to Greec for 10 days coming up in July, with Full Payment due in May. Really feel it'll be cancelled, since Greece is still closed to US citizens.

21 hours ago, SireDoime said:

Glad to hear (regarding the answers). I have a cruise on RSS Mariner to Greec for 10 days coming up in July, with Full Payment due in May. Really feel it'll be cancelled, since Greece is still closed to US citizens.

Although the cruise may be cancelled, it won't be because Greece is closed to US citizens. Greece announced a few days ago they will reopen to fully vaccinated tourists or those with a negative testr beginning in mid May.

https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/greece-reopening-vaccinated-travelers-summer-travel

54 minutes ago, labonnevie said:

Although the cruise may be cancelled, it won't be because Greece is closed to US citizens. Greece announced a few days ago they will reopen to fully vaccinated tourists or those with a negative testr beginning in mid May.

https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/greece-reopening-vaccinated-travelers-summer-travel

I didn't see that post. I have been following the postings from the Greek Embassy, here:

https://gr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/