EPIC Premium Plus Beverage offerings

CarleenD

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've been here - lots of changes!

Anyway, can someone tell me what Champagne is included in the Premium Plus beverage package? The TA wasn't sure. I have Premium now but will pay the almost $250 extra if I can drink Veuve Cliquot La Grande Dame (any year) all day. Or for that matter, any vintage French Champagne. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, CarleenD said:

Thanks! So you’re saying Yellow Label is ONLY available as Premium Plus, not even Premium??

Premium plus only $99 a bottle normally. I have taken full unopened bottles back to suite from restaurant in Haven.

1 hour ago, SkierRobUMN said:

Do both people have to upgrade their package to premium plus? I want to upgrade mine so I can get red bulls and Veuve. 

Every person over 21 in the cabin has to have the same drink package. I even think if you're sailing with kids, they have to have the Soda package as well if an adult has a drinks package

59 minutes ago, zerooveride said:

Every person over 21 in the cabin has to have the same drink package. I even think if you're sailing with kids, they have to have the Soda package as well if an adult has a drinks package

Thanks, that is a bummer. It’s just not worth it if we have to do that. I’ll just pay for the Red Bull individually then, and slum it with the Prosecco. 

On 3/20/2021 at 1:20 PM, CarleenD said:

Thanks! So you’re saying Yellow Label is ONLY available as Premium Plus, not even Premium??

You'll find the NCL premium beverage package (the one that comes included with "free at sea") has pretty awful wine options. Premium Plus is better, but you're not finding anything vintage. 

Once on Celebrity, after a week of drinking Chandon with dinner, the sommelier came over and explained they ran out, but he had a complimentary substitution for us: Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque. 

(we accepted the substitution)