Printing Luggage Tags

Gma&Gpa

Carnival has changed their web page so much, I can no longer find where I would go to print luggage tags (as well as the documents themselves once it gets closer).  Can someone tell me how to find it now?

Thanks

Login to your carnival account and you should automaticaly be in the cruise manager area. Just scroll down and on the left will be a “my to do list” within that section is the print documents option. If you have multiple cruises booked you may need to select the appropriate cruise before scrolling down.

• Like 1

I've gone in as you suggested, but so far, I'm not seeing anything that says "to do" (which is basically what I remember doing on prior cruises).  I know we can't complete our check-in yet, so maybe it doesn't show until we've done that.   We used to be able to print tags any time, and then the other documents after it was paid in full or maybe it was after we did check in - but we could at least see the documents.

6 hours ago, Gma&Gpa said:

I've gone in as you suggested, but so far, I'm not seeing anything that says "to do" (which is basically what I remember doing on prior cruises).  I know we can't complete our check-in yet, so maybe it doesn't show until we've done that.   We used to be able to print tags any time, and then the other documents after it was paid in full or maybe it was after we did check in - but we could at least see the documents.

You have to allow pop ups on the page. As a second screen does open as described that allows tag and document printing