Kid's Programs and Hours of Operation

nini

We are hoping to cruise on Princess with our daughters and their families, in about 5 years to feel fatigue 50th Anniversary. My question is, how long into the evenings do the programs operate? Ages would be 5 through 10. Thanks!

I think you will find that during the late evening the kids clubs continue to about 11pm.  Princess tend to charge for the last hour or so at a modest fee.  Whilst they do run age related themed activities in the early evening later they tend to wind down with a DVD and watching it with the lights down low whilst some nod off to sleep toward the end of the evening session.  The difference I found with Princess is that older ones can self sign in and out, marginal aged children can also sign in and/or out if the parents have authorised this.  The parents can also authorise other people to sign their children in/out in lieu of the parents  e.g. grandparents, aunts etc.  Sea days they have a lock in so passengers can leave the children in the club while they go ashore.  

Regards John

The kids camp hours are:

9am -noon

1pm-5pm

7pm-10pm

In addition, you can pay for late night sitting, in the kids club from 10pm-1am for those between the ages of 3 and 12. I believe the price of this is $5/child/hour. Those in the teen center, ages 13-17, are welcome to stay, without surcharge, until 1 am.