Face Masks and Cruising

7 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

LOL and Puleez, don't pee in the pool!  https://www.travelpulse.com/news/impacting-travel/austria-fears-its-famously-clear-gruner-see-is-turning-colors-from-urine.html  If you can't go to the bathroom, please at least relieve yourself in the pool shower, it all goes to the same place but I don't have to swim in it.  Or, is the post name tongue in cheek? 🤪

I'm no different than all of the other kids.  😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coffeebean said:

I agree with you on all counts. I'm waiting for the guidance from the CDC that vaccinated people no longer have to mask in public.

I think you will be waiting for a long time.  The vaccines are not 100% effective and the CDC is not inclined to allow any activity where people can still catch Covid.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coffeebean said:

It's not that Covid goes away when eating a steak. The idea is that when someone is sitting down eating or drinking, that person is stationary and social distancing can be more controlled than when that person is circulating. Pretty easy concept.

Actually... a pretty silly concept. Most restaurants only employ this tactic to stay open and make money. 

• Like 3