When to expect cruise documents

MSEm

We are booked on the June 14 2021 11 night Alaskan cruise on the Constellation.  When should I expect to receive the documents. Where on the web site can I find information on the tours for this cruise?

When can I sign up tours, especially optional tours.

Thanks for all the help.

I am booked on the Sept 1st Constellation sailing and I received the email with the documents and the list of the available tours at the end of April.

When the ACL agent told me they would be sent via email at the beginning of May, I said "Before final payment?" and she said yes. Seemed strange to me but I was glad to be able to select the tours and complete the registration early.

Did you book direct with ACL or through a travel agent? If through an agent I would check with them; if ACL I would call them and ask.

Thanks for the help.  I did email TA. Finally got the email documents.  Never had to print out the documents before.  Now trying to print out some items.

When I opened a PDF to print, it has "locked" up my printer and computer.  Cannot close the pdf document, cannot print the document. At least I can do other things on computer.

This is a new system ACL is implementing, and I think it has bugs in it.  We used to get an e-mail with a slew of PDF attachments.  Now we get an e-mail with a single link, which takes us to a page requesting our booking number.  Once we entered the booking number correctly, a page displayed links to 7 or 8 cruise documents.  One is the cruise booklet they used to send hard-copy.  Another is an interface to select excursions.  We did successfully get a PDF of our selections (we're on Windows 7).  When we went to the passenger info section, about half of it was correctly pre-filled in.  We had to enter birthdates, bed preferences, and travel itinerary.  But when I returned a week later to add a flight number, discovered that all the above was again missing, and had to refill the fields!  So unsure if ACL system really has the data or not.

Another oddity:  Through trial-and-error, determined that you have to keep that very e-mail if you hope to get back in the system.  I bookmarked the page where we enter the booking number, then went there later to put in the booking number for a different cruise.  Didn't work!  Just knowing your booking number is not enough--has to be from the correct e-mail.

I received the email. I was suprised that on the ACL web Site YOUR TRIP tab only had you make payment for your cruise and the "Covicd Protocol.  No information on the cruise or tours.

I started trying to print the PDF's.  One of the PDF "locked" up my computer. I could not close the PDF or web site.  Had to completely rebook computer. I called ACL customer service.  After waiting 25 minutes I talked to a nice lady.  They are mailing me out the booklet.

2 hours ago, DaveinCharlotte said:

This is a new system ACL is implementing, and I think it has bugs in it.  We used to get an e-mail with a slew of PDF attachments.  Now we get an e-mail with a single link, which takes us to a page requesting our booking number.  Once we entered the booking number correctly, a page displayed links to 7 or 8 cruise documents.  One is the cruise booklet they used to send hard-copy.  Another is an interface to select excursions.  We did successfully get a PDF of our selections (we're on Windows 7).  When we went to the passenger info section, about half of it was correctly pre-filled in.  We had to enter birthdates, bed preferences, and travel itinerary.  But when I returned a week later to add a flight number, discovered that all the above was again missing, and had to refill the fields!  So unsure if ACL system really has the data or not.

Another oddity:  Through trial-and-error, determined that you have to keep that very e-mail if you hope to get back in the system.  I bookmarked the page where we enter the booking number, then went there later to put in the booking number for a different cruise.  Didn't work!  Just knowing your booking number is not enough--has to be from the correct e-mail.

I had the same problem!  I have entered birthday, nationality and travel plans to and from cruise many times and when I go back the information is still blank.  I informed ACL and they said to send the information and it would be updated.  I sent the information and received a reply stating it was updated.  That was yesterday, I checked today and the information is still blank so go figure.  Our cruise in July 11, so not going to worry about it.  I didn’t have the second problem you mentioned.  Like you all my excursions updated and of course they took my final payment.  We are traveling from Nashville and staying at Opryland Hotel and have the vouchers but didn’t see Grand Ole Opry tickets like someone else mention and I was told way back when I booked.  ACL informed me the tickets would be at the hotel, so that problem solved.  I think they have everything under control, just some bugs in the system.

I am in the same ‘boat’ as all of you! Wrote to customer service last night asking where the missing documents were. I received 3 identical emails with the same information. Filled in the passenger info. but went back not 5 minutes later,it was all blank! 

3 hours ago, MSEm said:

I was surprised that on the ACL web Site YOUR TRIP tab only had you make payment for your cruise and the "Covicd Protocol.  No information on the cruise or tours.

Yes, I noticed that too.  When I saw that the info I entered from the e-mail link had disappeared again, I logged in to see if the info showed up there.  But the button for completing passenger info, which used to be there, was now gone.

3 hours ago, MSEm said:

I started trying to print the PDF's.  One of the PDF "locked" up my computer. I could not close the PDF or web site.  Had to completely reboot computer.

Something you might try:  Start Task Manager (e.g., right-click in blank part of task bar) and keep it minimized on your task bar.  When the lock-up happens, open TM.  Under the Applications tab, it will probably say something like "Adobe Acrobat Reader - not responding."  End the task, re-minimize TM, and continue.  Sounds complicated, but less hassle than a full-blown reboot.  

5 hours ago, DaveinCharlotte said:

Once we entered the booking number correctly, a page displayed links to 7 or 8 cruise documents.  One is the cruise booklet they used to send hard-copy.  Another is an interface to select excursions.  We did successfully get a PDF of our selections (we're on Windows 7).

Correction:  My wife tells me I have this part wrong.  We were able to select our excursions and have them successfully saved, but we were NOT able to print any of that out.  However, we discovered that if we switched over to the Invoice document, all of our selected excursions appeared at the bottom.  And we were able to PDF/print that invoice.