Oasis class room question

I'm about to book a ocean view balcony on Harmony and considering a cabin on deck 14 due to the proximity to the pool deck. We'll spend a good deal of time up there due to my energetic 7 year old. Other's on the board have suggested to avoid that deck all together due to noise issues. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, in relation to the noise on that deck. I'll be fine but I'm worried about my mother-in-law that's tagging along and she's a light sleeper. 

13 minutes ago, JasperCruiser said:

I'm about to book a ocean view balcony on Harmony and considering a cabin on deck 14 due to the proximity to the pool deck. We'll spend a good deal of time up there due to my energetic 7 year old. Other's on the board have suggested to avoid that deck all together due to noise issues. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, in relation to the noise on that deck. I'll be fine but I'm worried about my mother-in-law that's tagging along and she's a light sleeper. 

Pay it safe...book on deck 12.  Still an easy walk to the pool deck and eliminates the noise potential.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JasperCruiser said:

Agree with @Ourusualbeach on this.  We always book deck 12 because it is still very close to get to the pools but without the noise of being directly under them.  (those cleaning guys start before dawn, dragging chairs around and hosing down the deck).