Defence Discount Card

amajaa

Hi, has anyone had their OBC added for the Forces yet. We have 3 P & O cruises booked for next year, our TA has the card details and I have reminded them a few times but even for our cruise for January booked ages ago it still hasn’t been added.

I have always been led to believe that any obc given for military benefit or BLC are only when actual booking made and cannot be given if requested after cruise has already been booked. With BLC T&Cs are that you have to book Select fare direct with P&O and only when giving BLC number at time of booking.

You can add the military benefit afterwards not like the BLC. But we did give the card number at time of booking to TA just like we have always done. Just since early last year it hasn’t been added straight away. 

You can add military discount anytime up to 3 weeks before you can phone P&O up and have it added if the travel agent didn’t do it , many times ours have not been added until the last minute or while we are on board , every time we phone P&O up they always say yes we have got all your details and they send out new invoice.

I might just phone P & O as we have 3 cruises for next year still waiting for military OBC to be added . Hopefully they will add or at least tell me why it hasn’t been added. Then got to get Shareholder OBC added, only one of our booked cruises is before next July when hopefully that will be renewed again. 

I just phoned P&O to get my DDS OBC added, the agent told me that they are offering 50% of all the staycation cruises if you have the defence card.  She kindly rebooked me so it was quite a saving  but no onboard credit😂

• Like 1