Enchantment of the Seas

We were on Enchantment for a 5 night on 1/30/06. Carly was the Cruise Director, but it was her last week because of a personal matter. Bill Brunkhorst was on the ship because he was taking over the following week for a while until he goes back to Brilliance. We had a nice conversation with him for about an hour in Boleros one night. I don't know what changed.

We did NE/Canada last August and they had the roof open everyday. It was great to sit in the hot tub and feel the ocean breeze. The only problem was they closed it by 6:00. Who IS the person that controls that roof????? I would love to know!!!!!

Enchantment was great though, I would definitely go again.

Andrea

Brunkhorst was CD for 2/9-2/13 cruise that we were on, beyond that I cannot say. Solarium was open during the day in Cozumel, at least until 5 pm (I did a few miles walking on deck 10 after getting back on the ship so I passed under the roof while it was in the "open" position.

curious to read the comment about the vomit smell on the cruise ended yesterday. We noticed something similar on the first day of our cruise, on 2/9, and again, that smell lingerede. In fact, it lingered for so long that I began to question whether it was actually something else, some sort of backup in a drain or something. Now to read of the same occurence on a subsequent cruise in the same place....hmmm.

My husband and I sailed on the Enchantment 2 years ago and thought it was beautiful then. We will be sailing on her again on April 1st. and can't wait to see it. Talk to your travel agent, they should be able to get you one of the new rooms if they are available. We did!

Have a great cruise!!

curious to read the comment about the vomit smell on the cruise ended yesterday. We noticed something similar on the first day of our cruise, on 2/9, and again, that smell lingerede. In fact, it lingered for so long that I began to question whether it was actually something else, some sort of backup in a drain or something. Now to read of the same occurence on a subsequent cruise in the same place....hmmm.

We have cruised alot, and there will always be somewhere on the ship where someone has been 'overserved' and doesn't make it to the bathroom in time. In the past though, we have seen crews get right on this with power sprays and disinfectants and such, and never had the lingering odor that we had this time. It is curious that you also had this same thing in the same area on your cruise. A serious power washing is in order here :eek:

Ok, listen carefully. Go to the deck plans for the Enchantment. Look at Deck Nine. See the "Island Bar" on the port side? (it's actually called the Oasis Bar :rolleyes: ) See the little corner lines to the left and right of the Bar? That basically defines the new section. Take your fingers/thumb and gauge the distance from the stairs and elevator on the Deck Plans to the new section. Now use your fingers/thumb on any deck whose cabins you are considering. That's the new section on THAT deck.

Clear as mud? ;)

Carol,

Thanks so much for that analysis. I just did what you said and found that my cabin on my upcoming cruise (2/27) is in the new seciton. icon10.gif

Archived