Guaranteed Inside Cabin

rmorlock

I booked a guaranteed inside cabin for the August 28th sailing of the Sunrise.  I'm hoping it will still happen.  It will be me and my three children.  In all of the pictures I've seen it just shows a king bed or two beds.  I believe they would be twin beds.  My room says it can sleep 4.  

In my one past cruise they had the pull down beds from the walls.  Nothing I'm reading on the Sunrise says it has that.  Does it?  Where will the four of us sleep?

Thanks

Without knowing the room number I can't give you a definitive answer, but my suspicion is that you will be in a room with two upper Pullmans. 

If you look at the deck plan you can see some inside rooms have two twins (which can very into a King) and two upper Pullmans, other rooms have two twins (that can convert into a king) and one upper Pullman and a single sofa bed. And there are probably other inside cabin configurations that can sleep 4.

carnival-sunrise-deck-plan-pdf.pdf

3 hours ago, tqc_cruiser said:

Without knowing the room number I can't give you a definitive answer, but my suspicion is that you will be in a room with two upper Pullmans. 

If you look at the deck plan you can see some inside rooms have two twins (which can very into a King) and two upper Pullmans, other rooms have two twins (that can convert into a king) and one upper Pullman and a single sofa bed. And there are probably other inside cabin configurations that can sleep 4.

carnival-sunrise-deck-plan-pdf.pdf 7.06 MB · 2 downloads

McAfee blocked the download, citing malware.