Barcelo Maya Riviera - LIVE - June 20-28

Saint Greg

I went in. They only had 3 chairs at each table I’m guessing due to COVID. I wouldn’t have jumped in until the shuffle anyway. One guy left so I jumped in and took his spot. Dropped down a c note. At the shuffle the couple that was playing at the table got up and moved to another table. Now I don’t know if they just didn’t want to wait for the shuffle or if they were trying to get away from me. I don’t want to play alone so I cashed out and left. Broke even. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Good Morning! Hope you enjoyed your night last night. What is on tap for today? Any excursions?

Thinking about going to Tulum. I have everything with me I need for that. I’m going to take the shuttle down to palace and do breakfast and then decide for sure.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Thinking about going to Tulum. I have everything with me I need for that. I’m going to take the shuttle down to palace and do breakfast and then decide for sure.

Sounds like fun! IIRC, you have been to Tulum before right? Or am I mixing that up with somewhere else you have been? You have been SO many places! 

8 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Sounds like fun! IIRC, you have been to Tulum before right? Or am I mixing that up with somewhere else you have been? You have been SO many places! 

Haven’t been yet. its been on the list but it’s

a long trip from Cozumel. And a long trip From planet holllywood 

• Like 1