Crown Princess in Singapore

Namvvet68

I noticed that the Crown Princess has moved from the anchorage to a pier in Singapore and has been at the pier for several days.  If they are just refueling or taking on supplies, they are at the pier for a couple of days.  I am wondering if they may be doing some refurbishment since the last one was done in 2018.  Anyone have contacts aboard the Crown?

2 hours ago, Namvvet68 said:

I noticed that the Crown Princess has moved from the anchorage to a pier in Singapore and has been at the pier for several days.  If they are just refueling or taking on supplies, they are at the pier for a couple of days.  I am wondering if they may be doing some refurbishment since the last one was done in 2018.  Anyone have contacts aboard the Crown?

We were on the Diamond a couple of years ago through SE Asia prior to it going into drydock for a 2 week refurbishment in Singapore. There are several shipyards in Singapore with a range of comprehensive services/shipbuilding, conversions, repairs, etc. Perhaps the Crown is in for updates.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Namvvet68 said:

Likely dropping off/picking up crew.

If you're interested, it's explained here: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Likely dropping off/picking up crew.

If you're interested, it's explained here: 

I follow Smith, and they are exchanging crew in the anchorage area actually did the resupply and refueling at sea as well.  It is really expensive to be alongside a pier and they historically spend no more than two days there.

I see that Crown Princess has been along side in Singapore for several days. Do you know what is going on with her? Seems like a long time for just a resupply/refueling.

Same Ship Different Day
Hi Kirby, they are alongside for their annual PSSC audit