Court rules for Florida in cruise case, grants injunction stopping CDC order...

bajathree

8 minutes ago, kirtihk said:

I believe it is rather referred to physical distancing - to keep a distance from other object.  Social distancing is what I described in my previous quote. If one hates people, she keeps herself away from them socially, doesn’t she? I do not get this “social distance” nonsense from day one. Someone said it, and the world caught it up like a herd of bisons.

I'm sorry you don't understand Social Distancing, the rest of the world does.  Do they follow Social distancing guidance?  That's another story.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, harkinmr said:

😂

Wasn't talking about cruising.  COVID may be over for vaccinated people, but why are all the unvaccinated people acting like it is for them as well?  Unvaccinated people are supposed to be following masking and social distancing rules, but the vast majority aren't...or never were.  I live in a state where the fully vaccinated rate is a little over 40%.  I go anywhere and the number of unmasked people is well over 95%.  Do the math. Cruise lines may be able to control it, but in society at large, not so much.  I guess we'll see if it has an impact over time.  Thanks to those who have stepped up to be vaccinated.

Anyone that wants to be vaccinated in the US, can probably be vaccinated within the hour.   Society can no longer worry about them, society needs to go back to their normal lives.  As long as they don't interrupt my cruise, I really don't care.  They have made their choice.  Cruise lines need to enforce a vaccinated requirement to protect their passengers as well as the ports they visit. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Anyone that wants to be vaccinated in the US, can probably be vaccinated within the hour.   Society can no longer worry about them, society needs to go back to their normal lives.  As long as they don't interrupt my cruise, I really don't care.  They have made their choice.  Cruise lines need to enforce a vaccinated requirement to protect their passengers as well as the ports they visit. 

Hey, let's hope they continue to now that the CSO is going bye-bye. 😉

• Haha 1