Booking "extras", Magic - Aug. 26

I Luv Crusin

I had booked the Elation but before I could even confirm time off, Carnival pulled it.  I'm sad because I haven't sailed a Fantasy class ship in a long time and I think they will be pulled sooner than later. 

Anyway, when the Magic opened for reservations I booked her but I cannot request dining, spa,  book transfers, pay for Wi-Fi, or shore excursions.  I know Carnival is working with a lot of moving pieces but I'm frustrated because I like to get my trips planned out asap. I hope they open that up soon!

Is anyone else having the same issues?

I just booked a September cruise on Magic out of Port Canaveral.  I was able to set my preference for dining, and I see that wi-fi is available for purchase as well as specialty dining..... however there are no shore excursions available for purchase.

I'm with you, I like to get everything taken care of as early as possible.

Edited by groundloop

1 minute ago, groundloop said:

I just booked a September cruise on Magic out of Port Canaveral.  I was able to set my preference for dining, and I see that wi-fi is available for purchase as well as specialty dining..... however there are no shore excursions available for purchase.

I'm with you, I like to get everything taken care of as early as possible.

For August we don't even have that much.  I'll try to be patient...tap, tap, tap, tap...

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2021 at 3:30 PM, I Luv Crusin said:

I had booked the Elation but before I could even confirm time off, Carnival pulled it.  I'm sad because I haven't sailed a Fantasy class ship in a long time and I think they will be pulled sooner than later. 

You probably know but I just noticed that the Elation has sailings available for booking from Jacksonville in November.  I think you’re right about the fact that her days are likely numbered, so if you want to sail on her that might be your chance.