Anyone know how we prove vaccine status on Edge yet?

I am on the 17th sailing.  I've had this reservation for over a  year so nothing appears on any of my papers about vaccinations.  However this afternoon I received a phone call from Celebrity asking me if I would mind telling them if I was vaccinated.  I said yes and I was bring my card.  He thanked me and wished me a good trip and said goodbye.  If I hadn't said I was brining my card I assume he would have told me to bring it. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

Did your invoice come from a Travel agency?

The online check in information from X states that you must bring your original vaccination card with you to check in at the pier. I'm not sure that showing your invoice would be a valid substitute.

My online check in didn't ask for that at all.  On the other hand, it said I couldn't complete the Health and Wellness section till the day before sailing.

9 hours ago, gone2c said:

I am on the 17th sailing.  I've had this reservation for over a  year so nothing appears on any of my papers about vaccinations.  However this afternoon I received a phone call from Celebrity asking me if I would mind telling them if I was vaccinated.  I said yes and I was bring my card.  He thanked me and wished me a good trip and said goodbye.  If I hadn't said I was brining my card I assume he would have told me to bring it. 

They should just do it online like everything else.  Then it's not up to any laws in Florida getting in the way.  Just my 2c

20 hours ago, tunaman2011 said:

Greetings

The Express Pass is clearly marked with your arrival time.  If you're a few minutes early and the lines are short maybe they will let you in but I don't believe you can show up hours early and expect to be allowed to cut line.  We will see this Saturday, but there may indeed be large groups waiting for their turns outside the terminal.

Good Sailing

Tom

Maybe this will turn out to be another penalty for the unvaccinated.  Only passengers that volunteer to show proof of vaccination status can board early and the unvaccinated board last to insure they don't go over the 5% limit.

1 hour ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Maybe this will turn out to be another penalty for the unvaccinated.  Only passengers that volunteer to show proof of vaccination status can board early and the unvaccinated board last to insure they don't go over the 5% limit.

Greetings

Celebrity has published that those in the non-vaccinated pool have to arrive with proof of a negative COVID test and in addition will be tested at the pier.  This will delay their boarding since they will have to sit and wait for the results.

Good Sailing

Tom