Covid vaccine and ports of call

3 hours ago, Luvcruisin76 said:

Does anyone know if Bahamas is requiring to be vaccinated to get off the ship there? I don't want to book if that's the case...

Not sure if it matters, the rules could change literally the day you're sailing into port.

3 hours ago, Luvcruisin76 said:

Does anyone know if Bahamas is requiring to be vaccinated to get off the ship there? I don't want to book if that's the case...

You have a lot more issues about cruising if you are are un-vaccinated than whether you can get off the ship in the Bahamas. And at the present time, as un-vaccinated, you are restricted to ship excursions in the Bahamas. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Luvcruisin76 said:

If a country requires a vaccine, and you are not vaccinated, you will not be allowed to book (or your booking will be cancelled).  Cruise ships cannot enter a port to anchor or dock and disembark passengers if they do not meet the vaccination requirement for all passengers sailing on the ship.  The port could be dropped from an itinerary or the cruise cancelled for those not meeting the requirement for boarding.  I don't believe that the Bahamas has a vaccination mandate at this time, but you'll want to stay on top of the country's entry requirements going forward.

Edited by harkinmr
  • Like 1