Hato Caves

ClevelandCruisin

We did this excursion early 2019. What does everyone think about this excursion,  did you love it or hate it?

I will start out by saying if you have a hard time walking steps, skip this one. To reach the cave entrance,  we had to climb 100+ steps. No photos were allowed in the cave, till you reached a certain part with an opening in the ceiling. Overall it wasn't bad, but not great. 

Screenshot_20210704-165845_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210704-165906_Photos.jpg

I did it several years ago, and enjoyed it.  The steps didn't bother me, as I'm mobile and fit (for an older person, lol).  I'm strongly considering doing Harrison Caves in Barbados later this year, since I enjoyed Hato in Curacao.  

Sue/WDW1972

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 5:48 PM, wdw1972 said:

I did it several years ago, and enjoyed it.  The steps didn't bother me, as I'm mobile and fit (for an older person, lol).  I'm strongly considering doing Harrison Caves in Barbados later this year, since I enjoyed Hato in Curacao.  

Sue/WDW1972

We did Harrisons cave. It was fun and interesting. They take you down pretty far on the motorized tram.

Screenshot_20210715-024540_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210715-024616_Photos.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello yall! We are finally embarking on another cruise next year and we are happy to be able to return to beautiful Curacao! We were actually planning to head over to the Hato Caves  in the afternoon, seeing that in the morning we already have a walking tour of downtown booked. But we are actually hesitating if we should do the Caves or the Ostrich farm. Unfortunately we will not be able to do both, any suggestions?

On 8/9/2021 at 11:30 AM, Beach feels said:

Hello yall! We are finally embarking on another cruise next year and we are happy to be able to return to beautiful Curacao! We were actually planning to head over to the Hato Caves  in the afternoon, seeing that in the morning we already have a walking tour of downtown booked. But we are actually hesitating if we should do the Caves or the Ostrich farm. Unfortunately we will not be able to do both, any suggestions?

The Caves are closer to downtown if you are renting a car.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...