Some questions for recent Millennium passengers

ATXBecky

We are sailing Aug 13th on the Millennium, so I have 3 questions

1. Does Celebrity still have a sail away drink in a souvenir glass?

2.Is there a changing room in the solarium area or do we need to change in our cabin first?

3. Is there a vegetarian sausage option for breakfast? Gluten free pancakes/waffles?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Our last cruise in 2019 was in Alaska on board the Millennium… we are on the Summit right now which has the same deck plan.

1.  No souvenir glasses that I spotted.

2. I would recommend changing in your cabin.  There are restrooms by the solarium but they are small!

Not sure about #3 but I will try to wander through ocean view and check!  

49 minutes ago, PetiteBerg said:

Our last cruise in 2019 was in Alaska on board the Millennium… we are on the Summit right now which has the same deck plan.

1.  No souvenir glasses that I spotted.

2. I would recommend changing in your cabin.  There are restrooms by the solarium but they are small!

Not sure about #3 but I will try to wander through ocean view and check!  

Thank you so much for taking time from the fun to answer. I really appreciate the info.

On 7/5/2021 at 7:19 AM, ATXBecky said:

We are sailing Aug 13th on the Millennium, so I have 3 questions

1. Does Celebrity still have a sail away drink in a souvenir glass?

2.Is there a changing room in the solarium area or do we need to change in our cabin first?

3. Is there a vegetarian sausage option for breakfast? Gluten free pancakes/waffles?

Thanks in advance for any info.

The changing rooms for the spa/gym are very close to the Solarium, just in case you really want to use them.

I did not see vegetarian sausage, nor gluten free pancakes/waffles.  But I'd bet they have gluten free pancakes/waffles in the dining room if you ask them (maybe let them know a day in advance).

10 minutes ago, marzke said:

The changing rooms for the spa/gym are very close to the Solarium, just in case you really want to use them.

I did not see vegetarian sausage, nor gluten free pancakes/waffles.  But I'd bet they have gluten free pancakes/waffles in the dining room if you ask them (maybe let them know a day in advance).

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

Petite Berg ~ are they making vaccinated guests where the blue wrist band?  I'm trying to find out if that's only for sailings out of Florida (Edge).

THANKS

On 7/6/2021 at 5:00 PM, Host Anne said:

Petite Berg ~ are they making vaccinated guests where the blue wrist band?  I'm trying to find out if that's only for sailings out of Florida (Edge).

THANKS

The blue contact tracing wristbands showed up on the ship yesterday for all crew members.  We were told that all guests will be required to wear them on Summit starting with the July 10 sailing.  

56 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

The contact tracing bands and the ribbon bands are two different things, are they not?

Yes. Host Anne was referring to the cloth bands used to identify vaccinated passengers, not the tracelets.

Edited by Fouremco

Hmmmm.....I was asking about the blue cloth bands but now it sounds like they are doing the plastic-looking tracing bands.  

THANKS for the information, everyone.  I'll keep checking to see what happens in the coming weeks.