UK Search/Booking system down?

nyk24

Just tried to search the main UK site just to see what prices were like around the easter holidays and all get is the ship icon bopping up and down.....no results.

I checked the Spanish site and they only let you search for cruises this month and next. So, I thought I would go back to the UK site and check for cruises leaving Southampton in July and August, but again still getting no search results.

At best there is a bug for google chrome (smartphone version) browser users.

Anyone else noticed this?

56 minutes ago, nyk24 said:

Just tried to search the main UK site just to see what prices were like around the easter holidays and all get is the ship icon bopping up and down.....no results.

I checked the Spanish site and they only let you search for cruises this month and next. So, I thought I would go back to the UK site and check for cruises leaving Southampton in July and August, but again still getting no search results.

At best there is a bug for google chrome (smartphone version) browser users.

Anyone else noticed this?

Try clearing your History, Browser cache and download history, sometimes works.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, nyk24 said:

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I cleared history, cookies, cache etc, tried incognito mode, even tried desktop view mode and still no joy sadly.

I am getting an new error when logging into the US site.  So perhaps there are website issues, imagine that!

52 minutes ago, Paphillyguy said:

I am getting an new error when logging into the US site.  So perhaps there are website issues, imagine that!

haha, I have heard that Tuesdays are for fixing some of their IT bugs......at least it's keeping the IT guys in a job lol.

I just tried using the microsoft edge browser on my laptop after clearing cookies etc and it still did not work. So, I tried incognito mode and it worked.

I wonder how many bookings msc lose out on to this?