veriFLY problems

esther e

I can't seem to get this completed.  I've submitted by vaccine info several times and keep getting replies that it' s fine.  Then it says to click on a button and they will take care of the rest.  When I click on, this is what I get, over and over again.

Hi,

I think you might have got here by mistake.

The QR code in the email should be scanned with the VeriFLY app on iOS or Android.

If you haven't already done so, please download the VeriFLY app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store using the links below.

Thanks and enjoy your VeriFLY experience.

Any advice?  I have contacted them, but this keeps coming back to me.

1 minute ago, esther e said:

I can't seem to get this completed.  I've submitted by vaccine info several times and keep getting replies that it' s fine.  Then it says to click on a button and they will take care of the rest.  When I click on, this is what I get, over and over again.

Hi,

I think you might have got here by mistake.

The QR code in the email should be scanned with the VeriFLY app on iOS or Android.

If you haven't already done so, please download the VeriFLY app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store using the links below.

Thanks and enjoy your VeriFLY experience.

Any advice?  I have contacted them, but this keeps coming back to me.

I did not have your problem but i did have others.  They did not respond to any of my contacts.  So what i did was remove the app from my phone (android) and reinstall it.  Then it worked fine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TayanaLorna said:

I did not have your problem but i did have others.  They did not respond to any of my contacts.  So what i did was remove the app from my phone (android) and reinstall it.  Then it worked fine.

Deleting. Mistake.

Edited by IWantToLiveOverTheSea