Adding A 3 Day Cruise To Existing Reservation

KennyFla

We are on the Divina Oct 17, but the price for the 3 day starting October 14 is so cheap we are thinking about adding it on.

1) Is this considered a back to back?  What are the new rules for disembarking/embarking?

2) Will we have been considered to have travelled internationally by MSC even staying on MSC?

Don't want to take the chance of messing up the 7 day cruise starting the 17th.  Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Since there is no 10 day option it would have to be booked as a separate cruise.  No one has done a MSC B2B from the US since announcing their COVID-10 protocols, let alone from Port Canaveral.  You will have to at least physically leave the ship and go through some form of immigration check after the first cruise, it doesn't matter if you didn't get off the ship.  What's unknown is whether you will have to do the full MSC check in process at the terminal again, but would need the pre-boarding antigen test and screening done at some point.  It would be nice if MSC could do this for the B2B people on the ship during turnover.  The only problem I could see is if a person was not vaccinated they would need a PCR test result from within 72 hours before the second cruise.

20 minutes ago, Até said:

Since there is no 10 day option it would have to be booked as a separate cruise.  No one has done a MSC B2B from the US since announcing their COVID-10 protocols, let alone from Port Canaveral.  You will have to at least physically leave the ship and go through some form of immigration check after the first cruise, it doesn't matter if you didn't get off the ship.  What's unknown is whether you will have to do the full MSC check in process at the terminal again, but would need the pre-boarding antigen test and screening done at some point.  It would be nice if MSC could do this for the B2B people on the ship during turnover.  The only problem I could see is if a person was not vaccinated they would need a PCR test result from within 72 hours before the second cruise.

We are both vaccinated so that may help. 

My travel agent said any b2b you have to be tested for covid to reboard. He said cdc changed it when they allowed cruises over 7 days. News to me I didnt know it before I booked my little b2b on breeze, 10 days total. I saw a post on rcl board and my ta said all cruises b2b have to do this, even side by side.

I assume you are cruising from the usa before nov when it could change.