Italy Shore Excursions-Where are they?

We are planning for a cruise departing Rome, going to Naples (then other countries) and then Florence/Pisa.  There are no shore excursions showing at all for any of the Italy ports but does have ones for other countries.  Not even Pre/Post cruise for Rome.  What is the reason nothing for Italy is showing up?  Will these just be up later (as we have some time just trying to plan ahead)?  TYIA

31 minutes ago, cruz_happy said:

What is the reason nothing for Italy is showing up?

If you are talking about Harmony this year, the interporting nature may cause that or COVID may restrict what can be offered.

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

If you are talking about Harmony this year, the interporting nature may cause that or COVID may restrict what can be offered.

Thank you.  We are on Allure.  Maybe the same reason???  They do show the ones for the other countries, not just Italy---nothing at all for any port in Italy.  

Go on your roll call and book your own tours. You will see more sights, have 8 people instead of a bus and cost less.  I’ve booked 5 of my cruise tours all with Joe banana limos 

one of my favorites was out of Naples going to Positano and eating at la taglianno( spelling?). Omg. Awesome- I’ve gone there 3xlol

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 5:11 PM, b_cruise said:

Go on your roll call and book your own tours. You will see more sights, have 8 people instead of a bus and cost less.  I’ve booked 5 of my cruise tours all with Joe banana limos 

one of my favorites was out of Naples going to Positano and eating at la taglianno( spelling?). Omg. Awesome- I’ve gone there 3xlol

We did the Med in 2015 and booked romecabs.com for all our Italy tours.  There were 8 of us and it was much cheaper than the ship's tours.  But, Covid-19 is a game-changer.  All will depend on health restrictions in the countries you visit.