A third guest

onlyslightlymad

We are booked on Viking Orion in Dec 22 from SYD-AKL.   This is our first Viking cruise.  We are considering bringing our adult daughter with us.  It seems from what I have read that there is no provision for a third passenger in any of the rooms ie no fold out sofa bed.  Is that the case?  If so, I guess I could hope for a single supplement sale in a less expensive room (assuming this cruise is not cancelled).  Does anyone else have experience with an extra guest on Viking?

9 hours ago, onlyslightlymad said:

We are booked on Viking Orion in Dec 22 from SYD-AKL.   This is our first Viking cruise.  We are considering bringing our adult daughter with us.  It seems from what I have read that there is no provision for a third passenger in any of the rooms ie no fold out sofa bed.  Is that the case?  If so, I guess I could hope for a single supplement sale in a less expensive room (assuming this cruise is not cancelled).  Does anyone else have experience with an extra guest on Viking?

My DMIL had sailed with us twice. Once she took advantage of an emailed promo that included a 150% single supplement presumably to finish selling out the sailing (transatlantic). The second time was earlier this  month around Iceland. When we booked our stateroom I asked for and received a reduced supplement for her stateroom. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Clay Clayton said:

My DMIL had sailed with us twice. Once she took advantage of an emailed promo that included a 150% single supplement presumably to finish selling out the sailing (transatlantic). The second time was earlier this  month around Iceland. When we booked our stateroom I asked for and received a reduced supplement for her stateroom. 

Thank you Clay.  That's very helpful.  I'll contact our travel agent.  It's a wee way out, anyway, so gives me time to wait for a promotion.

59 minutes ago, onlyslightlymad said:

Thank you Clay.  That's very helpful.  I'll contact our travel agent.  It's a wee way out, anyway, so gives me time to wait for a promotion.

More than welcome-just paying it forward. 

I would go ahead and ask.  All they can do is say no. 😂

• Like 3