Drink packages

LadyBerard

Hi everyone.  I haven't been on this board in quite a while.........years!  However, we were  booked to sail on the Radiance OTS on 1/2/22 and have just learned that it has been canceled.  As we had prebooked our hotel on hotwire for 1/1/22 which is nonrefundable, and our air from Pvd. to FLL on 1/1/22 on SW (return air not available to book yet), we decided to switch up our cruise to the Rotterdam sailing 1/2/22 out of FLL.  

1.  Can an alcohol drink package just be purchased for one in the cabin or must both get it;

2.  Do the packages fluctuate in price as they do on RCL?

We held our cabin in a group rate (have not deposited on it yet; have until 8/8 for deposit).  I do not believe it comes with any perks.

HELP.........I'm so out of the loop with Holland.

6 minutes ago, LadyBerard said:

Hi everyone.  I haven't been on this board in quite a while.........years!  However, we were  booked to sail on the Radiance OTS on 1/2/22 and have just learned that it has been canceled.  As we had prebooked our hotel on hotwire for 1/1/22 which is nonrefundable, and our air from Pvd. to FLL on 1/1/22 on SW (return air not available to book yet), we decided to switch up our cruise to the Rotterdam sailing 1/2/22 out of FLL.  

1.  Can an alcohol drink package just be purchased for one in the cabin or must both get it;

2.  Do the packages fluctuate in price as they do on RCL?

We held our cabin in a group rate (have not deposited on it yet; have until 8/8 for deposit).  I do not believe it comes with any perks.

HELP.........I'm so out of the loop with Holland.

The alcohol / beverage package has to be purchased by both people in the cabin.

Note - right now, HAL has “Have it All” as a promotion on most cruises.  If your cruise has this promo, you already have the Signature Beverage Package.

I’ve never seen the beverage packages fluctuate in price.

1 minute ago, LadyBerard said:

I do not believe it has it, as it was held in a group rate which was considerably less than FIT.

If it’s considerably less, it could be the Advantage Fare.  Just make sure it’s  not “Best Price” which is the non refundable deposit.

Once you book, you can purchase the package on HAL site under Manage My bookings if you so choose.

10 hours ago, LadyBerard said:

Ended up switching to a VH (obstructed view) balcony for a little more ($400 more total for the two of us), but perks included and refundable deposit.  

That sounds like a good move to me 👍