Explorer 2

I have been looking at the deck layout on explorer 2 deck 12 , has anyone stayed in cabin 1237 junior suite, if so is the balcony shaped or flat fronted , I looked on the cruisemapper and it shows as flat fronted but I believe this is prior to its refit and I can not find out anywhere if it has been changed since refit, we stayed on the explorer and had a shaped balcony but this took quite a lump of the balcony, I asked the TA but they could not give me any information.

many thanks

1 hour ago, LLOM said:

I have been looking at the deck layout on explorer 2 deck 12 , has anyone stayed in cabin 1237 junior suite, if so is the balcony shaped or flat fronted , I looked on the cruisemapper and it shows as flat fronted but I believe this is prior to its refit and I can not find out anywhere if it has been changed since refit, we stayed on the explorer and had a shaped balcony but this took quite a lump of the balcony, I asked the TA but they could not give me any information.

many thanks

We had a deck 12 Sky suite (now Junior Suite) when Explorer 2 was Celebrity Century and they are flat fronted as in the picture, not a great picture but you will get the idea.

I believe Celebrity changed the design between Century and Galaxy (Marella Explorer) when these cabins were added to the ships.

E9CA91BC-BF38-42AA-8CBD-5EF2C3FA5D4C.thumb.jpeg.58a6ada14fb5e60405adc07d894afa71.jpeg

Edited by Riocca

Thank you Riocca and Spike 11 for taking the time to answer my question, I must have been looking on an old site ( or another cruise ship !! )  Spike yes I can see the balconies on it . Many thanks 

Thank you for taking the time to post the photo. I can see the balconies and as someone else mentioned they are all flat fronted. I obviously was looking at a different ship layout ! Many thanks