Oosterdam: Daily "Schedule"

herb

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the HAL name for their daily schedule of events. (ie. Carnival Capers, Princess Patters etc.)

Does anyone know where it's possible to view one of these schedules online, preferably for a sea day. DW and I were just wondering what exciting events HAL has lined up for their guests on a sea day.

Thanks.....

If no one has an example of one, I would be happy to pick up an extra set when I am on the Oosterdam next month , and mail it to ya:).

Marie

That's very thoughtful of you Marie :) Thank you...

Hi Herb,

Gee, I sailed over New Year's, but I just threw all of mine away recently. (I didn't want to be featured on Dr. Phil for being a pack rat!) :o I can't remember what the daily newsletter is called, but I can almost bet that Rev. Neal (Greg) does! ;)

However, I DID find this really great link with daily newsletters from other ships!

http://cruiseclues.com/activities.htm

Also, here's a page that has a lot of information about the Oosterdam.

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/oosterdam.htm

As you can see by my signature, I'm sailing again (on the Oosterdam) on my Spring Break (March 18th).

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the HAL name for their daily schedule of events. (ie. Carnival Capers, Princess Patters etc.)

Does anyone know where it's possible to view one of these schedules online, preferably for a sea day.

That is brillant. Thanks for the schedule. I am imagining that the Noordam's schedule is pretty much the name. Can I ask a question? I am 30 and would it be ok do you think it would be ok if I went to the 18-29's meet and mingle? I am thinking based what I have read on here that I will be a "younger" passenger.

Thanks IggleDoer. We are sailing the O 3/4/6. the menus let me make my choices in advance! the daily programs helped me decide how many books to pack... now I won't have to make all those decisions on 'vacation'...my mind can rest too!

I bring all my menus & programs home too!

This seems like a silly question but:

Now that I've read these menus and programs, is this exactly what will be offered each day, or do the menus and the onboard activities change?

Always, always subject to change! Even after they have distributed the schedule on board it is still subject to change. Nothing is ever guarentted on a cruise. The crew does try their best to abide by the schedule, but things happen.

Herb:

The menus will likely stay the same or close to it during the O-Dam's Mexican tours. They get modified (maybe one or two entrees) every six months or so, based on popularity (or costs).

The programs are more variable. The entertainers may change from cruise to cruise for example. The activities may also change depending on the abilities of the staff on board.

Archived