Elite Happy Hour on Edge?

asctony

We are going on the Edge 9/11/2021. We are wondering if they still have a Happy Hour from 5-7pm in the Club?

We are not big drinkers and don't need the AI as we are Elite +.

Or, do they use coupons as RCI does now? On your Sail Pass card number based on Captain Circle Status.

Thank you in advance.

44 minutes ago, parrothead33 said:

There is not a formal Happy Hour.  The drinks are loaded on your Sea Pass card and the can be redeemed in almost any bar on the ship between 5pm - 7pm.  
Have a great cruise.

Cheers.

Thank you for the info. We are Elite+ so how many drinks are loaded to our Sea Pass?

Can these be used in the MDR or Specialty Restaurant from 5 - 7pm?

12 minutes ago, parrothead33 said:

It can’t be used in the dining rooms but you are more than welcome to get a drink at a bar and bring it into the dining room.  I’m not sure how many drinks you get.  

Thanks again. I do appreciate your help.

5 minutes ago, parrothead33 said:

Happy to help. Maybe someone else can answer your question regarding the number of drinks you get.

Cheers.

People like you make this forum a pleasure. Happy cruising. Thank you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 39august said:

You are limited to the drinks that were formerly served at the CC HH in Sky Lounge. But I believe there is no number limit. 

Wow, surprised Celebrity didn't do the same as RCI. Thanks.

On 8/29/2021 at 6:31 AM, leela8 said:

can anyone share the "captains club drink menu" here? 

I do not have the menu, but I will say That I was able to get drinks that were not on the previous menus. For example, as far as wines go, Sauvignon Blanc previously was not on the menu but I never had any trouble when I asked for it. I also did a few different variations of a vodka drink that would not of been on the menu in the past, with no problem. Of course you have to stick to basic drinks, But the bartenders were very accommodating. There is no stated drink menu, so unless you’re trying to be a double fisted drinker, you probably will not have any trouble getting the drinks that you want. Some bartenders would write down my room number, and some never even asked. 
We did not have a drink package as just having the 5 to 7 happy hour was fine for us, but I always carry some singles so I can tip.