Picture of COVID test results

So the most likely option for us to get our rapid COVID tests sends the results as a text of a picture of the paper results.Has anyone cruised with this type of result? It will include all the needed info. Just in an odd form, being a text of a picture of a piece of paper. I guess I could zoom in and crop the picture and print it to make it a bit easier to read.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LadyShiva said:

Have you thought of printing out the picture?

Yes, of course. I stated that in my original post. It’s still a picture of a document and not the actual document. I just want to make sure they won’t give me a hard time about it.

30 minutes ago, FLcruisergrl said:

Yes, of course. I stated that in my original post. It’s still a picture of a document and not the actual document. I just want to make sure they won’t give me a hard time about it.

Print it as a PDF, email the PDF to yourself, and print out a few copies.

Whatever you need to feel more comfortable.  I get texts and web pages of my local test COVID test results.

Edited by LadyShiva
added the link
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LadyShiva said:

If you want to print it out and also show the text on your phone to show where the paper came from, as long as the picture of the paper has this info, you should be fine:

You must receive a valid results document from your test provider that includes provider name, your name, the date the test was taken, type of test, and your negative result. This can be a printed document, email, or telehealth app notification.

• Like 1