2 day covid test

precious89904600

3 hours ago, precious89904600 said:

Hi everyone I will be cruising out of Fort Lauderdale on April 9th so now with 2 day covid test would I be getting my test on the 7th or 8th . I don't know if they count the day you leave as one of the days for test

The day you sail is Day Zero.  For a Saturday sailing the earliest you can start testing is Thursday….

• Like 1

The cruise lines are clearing up the confusing messaging. Count back from the day you leave: Saturday is Day 0, Friday is Day 1, Thursday is Day 2. The "time" doesn't really matter. It just needs to be the "day". We don't have a shortage of tests locally, but it has been on the news that tons of employers are requiring weekly negative results for unvaxxed. They have been monitoring supply vs the demand coming. They are showing that the current supply and deliveries will put a massive strain very quickly. They also noted that they may have to monitor testing to maintain supplies. In other words, thy may not be able to provide testing on a weekly basis for employment. The unvaxxed may not be able to be tested after a few weeks. They said if it comes down to maintaining supply, looking at testing history of the individual may be taken into account.

• Like 1