Arriving for boarding time, experiences of those who have sailed recently

barbeyg

6 hours ago, barbeyg said:

Thanks @nelblu. We hope to sail her in December from Miami. Appreciate the heads up on Cale Liberty. Dropping the carryon must have been nice. 🙂

Absolutely, it’s a once is a blue moon event as there was no previous week sail. 😊

• Like 1

I recently sailed out of Seattle (Ovation) and Bayonne (Oasis Test Cruise).Both of my experiences were great because of the reduced guest capacity. I arrived both times half an hour earlier than my appointment and did not encounter any lines or waiting.

Beth

• Thanks 1

We sailed out of Seattle 8/20. Lots of staff around but we saw no signage at all. We got put in one line and then when another staff member starting bringing in people from a different line, there was a bit of line jumping. Not terrible at all but hopefully they have become more organized. 

• Like 1

We cruised out of Galveston on August 22 on Independence.  Our check in time was 1:00. We got there around 12:30 and got in the line for our time.  We waited for a few minutes and then they let us through to inside.  We showed our vaccine cards and covid test several times in the process. All in all it took about and hour until we got on the ship.  We sailed with 1100 passengers and it was great!

• Like 3