One upcoming cruise showing on Celebrity’s app, but the other one not showing.

Stockjock

I have two upcoming Cruises, one out of Miami which is a New Year’s Eve cruise, and also an Alaskan cruise about six months later.

I hadn’t opened Celebrity’s app in a while, but I did that this morning and the Alaska cruise populates as would be expected. But when I try to open the New Year’s Eve cruise, it does show that the reservation exists, but it shows that they don’t have information that they are still working on it.

I wonder if this means anything?  Final payment is rapidly approaching on the December cruise, so I hope that they have not changed or canceled it but just not announced it yet. MSC did that to me a couple of times and it was really annoying. They knew that they were going to cancel the cruise but they just wrong everyone along for months on end.

Maybe I am reading too much into this.

17435D23-BAFE-4AF2-A864-244FDCA56AD8.jpeg

Edited by Stockjock

Just now, jelayne said:

Is your on a ship that the app supports?  No all ships are able to use the app yet. 

True, but that isn't the message I see on the app in that case. My 2023 Eclipse sailing appears in gray below this header: "Your reservations on ships not yet available on this app"