E Tickets for IONA cruise 25th September

Technoman2

12 minutes ago, Technoman2 said:

10 Days to go and still not had cabin allocated and cannot print E tickets. Anyone else have the same problem?

Maybe passengers who pre booked cabins are able to print theirs but would be good to know that im not alone on this.

Thanks

I’ve just had my cabin allocated on deck 15 and able to print out all my documents other people have had problems because they did not allow pop ups on their device.

There is a big discussion about this on the book of the face. Lots of people seem to be getting their tickets now, after days of worry. Some were told theirTA had not paid, when in fact by checking on cruise personliser they could  see that the balance has been paid. If you have a TA call them they should sort it out. 

15 minutes ago, lindylooellalouise said:

I’ve just had my cabin allocated on deck 15 and able to print out all my documents other people have had problems because they did not allow pop ups on their device.

Thanks Lindy, do you mind if i ask if you booked the Select Fare or Saver Fare. I understand if you would rather not say. We booked Saver hence cabin TBC but as you can normally print within 21 days i thought 10 days a bit close.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Hi we booked balcony saver fare and we thought that was why we hadn’t been allocated our cabin but there it was this morning maybe they are hanging fire to give you an upgrade👍

Maybe they are working top down to the dreaded deck 8 lol. Deck 15 sounds good. Im only at Pacific Tier having done a few cruises with P&O before but hey i booked a Marella cruise one week before departure to the carribean 2 weeks for £799 but we were in an inside cabin on Deck 2 and it was fine. so just gonna go with the flow on this brand new ship.

Hi Technoman, we only got our cabin allocation this morning,  but still couldn't print e ticket or labels.

Just tried on an I pad & all good after disabling pop ups.

Thanks for the tip lindylooellalouise.

Very weird, when logged in on an android tablet the only tab highlighted  was boarding pass. Using an iPad, all three highlighted? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, the wandering two said:

Hi Technoman, we only got our cabin allocation this morning,  but still couldn't print e ticket or labels.

Just tried on an I pad & all good after disabling pop ups.

Thanks for the tip lindylooellalouise.

Very weird, when logged in on an android tablet the only tab highlighted  was boarding pass. Using an iPad, all three highlighted? 

The Check In tab is Lit but the print E tickets and Labels is not. I was able to print boarding pass (4pm) but TBC  for cabin at top of the sheet. I have tried on Windows 10 and Chromebook. They look the same.  I guess it will all work in the next few days.

3 hours ago, Technoman2 said:

Maybe they are working top down to the dreaded deck 8 lol. Deck 15 sounds good. Im only at Pacific Tier having done a few cruises with P&O before but hey i booked a Marella cruise one week before departure to the carribean 2 weeks for £799 but we were in an inside cabin on Deck 2 and it was fine. so just gonna go with the flow on this brand new ship.

Hi we were on deck 9 in August on Iona and absolutely loved the whole ship, I’m sure you will get your cabin soon👍 and to be honest you will have a great time no matter what deck your on😀

For Info:

I am still not able to print my e tickets and baggage labels with 8 days to go and i thought that it was because our cabin had not been allocated. However last night we clicked on the Before You Sail tab  and then the Life On Board tab and the allocated cabin number on Deck 15 is listed there. 

So my check in light is lit and ticked on the Boking Summary Page but not the e tickets and labels but where the lights further down the page are lit again the etickets and labels were not lit BUT when i clicked on these a new blank screen came up with a blue circle revolving in the centre. Nothing printed but now both those lights are lit blue but the top two buttons are not. I have checked pop ups enabled and i have tried on a Chromebook and Windows 10 PC. 

Maybe i will just have to wait a bit longer but as Lindy was able to print theirs a few days back i thought we would be able to print ours by now. I will keep you posted if this changes. Anyone else still having problems ?

44 minutes ago, Technoman2 said:

For Info:

I am still not able to print my e tickets and baggage labels with 8 days to go and i thought that it was because our cabin had not been allocated. However last night we clicked on the Before You Sail tab  and then the Life On Board tab and the allocated cabin number on Deck 15 is listed there. 

So my check in light is lit and ticked on the Boking Summary Page but not the e tickets and labels but where the lights further down the page are lit again the etickets and labels were not lit BUT when i clicked on these a new blank screen came up with a blue circle revolving in the centre. Nothing printed but now both those lights are lit blue but the top two buttons are not. I have checked pop ups enabled and i have tried on a Chromebook and Windows 10 PC. 

Maybe i will just have to wait a bit longer but as Lindy was able to print theirs a few days back i thought we would be able to print ours by now. I will keep you posted if this changes. Anyone else still having problems ?

We had this issue on our Iona cruise last month. 

Tried multiple browsers on different computers/operating systems and nothing worked. 

Eventually I contacted P&O and was told as I booked via a TA they (the TA) needed do something to allow Tickets & Luggage labels to be printed. When I contacted the TA I was told the tickets etc would be available a 'few days' before the cruise.

A few days later the options to print both suddenly became available.

Hang in there.  

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Technoman2 said:

For Info:

Hi same thing happened to us so I closed everything on my iPad disabled pops ups then enabled them opened up iPad and they were there highliighted in blue so able to print it’s so frustrating hope you managed to sort it soon 🤞🏻
also we booked direct with P&O

Edited by lindylooellalouise
Add text
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, the wandering two said:

I note that Lindy used an iPad, same worked for us. Even now if I log in on my android Samsung tablet e ticket & labels are greyed out. 

Last week it was apple products not working properly, now its android, when will CC manage to allow everyone the same quality service?

1 hour ago, Technoman2 said:

Finally this morning the Print E tickets and Labels went active this morning 7 days before departure  so we are able to print them off yipeeee☺️

Yay! I've been reading your posts and feeling your growing frustration so am very pleased you can now relax and look forward to your cruise. Hope you have a great time. Best wishes. Jane.x