Car Rental Companies MIAMI (MIA) with Cruise Ship Transfers tp Port of Miami

IsanTom

Pre-virus it was National, Enterprise and Thrifty (and maybe a couple of others) from the MIA airport car rental center.  Hertz and Avis had downtown locations close to POM (2nd street and IC hotel) and would also usually shuttle you.  I have not seen any recent reports on is any continue to offer shuttle service.

Taxi from MIA to POM should be about $28-30 (about $20 in an Uber or Lyft).

Have a great cruise!

Alamo, National, Enterprise, Dollar and Thrifty provide free transportation from the Miami International Airport Rental Car Center to the Port Of Miami. Hertz, Avis and Budget provide shuttle service from their downtown Miami locations to the Port Of Miami. Alamo, Enterprise and National which are owned by the same company share their shuttle service. Dollar and Thrifty share their service.These services were all Pre Covid  so there possibly could be changes since then.

• 3 months later...

I called the Alamo office at MIA today (1/9/2022) to ask about a shuttle to the Miami cruise port. She said they do not have a shuttle to the port. 

I also asked if I can get an Uber at the rental car facility or if I have to go over to the airport. She said I could get an Uber at the rental car facility, they can pick you up on the fourth floor.