Unlimited dining package on Oasis of the Seas

amberjohn

1 hour ago, amberjohn said:

I have been reading bits of information on a unlimited dining package on RCL.  I have never sailed

RCL before and wondered what this is, what it includes and how much it cost?

thanks

Hi, for the cost, log in to your cruise planner (on your Royal Caribbean account) and look under Dining.  If it is available, you will see a price - per person.    Since this is your first time on a Royal cruise, check price frequently.  If you have purchased it, and see a lower price later, you can cancel and purchase at lower price.   If your sailing is after November, you can usually get a lower price on Black Friday sale,

Enjoy Oasis! 

The unlimited dining pkg allows you book any specialty restaurants for every night of the cruise and on sea days, you can have lunch there too  (Chops is the only one I know for lunch- oh the hamburger was delicious).  

For the Izumi restaurant,  for sushi,  I believe it is a set amount of $ per person and for the hibachi, you pay a small supplement but it is really worth it.

I do believe you get to go to Chops on embarkation for lunch too however we have not experienced it yet

It is a fun change from going to the Main dining room, a change of scenery every night and more a more intimate setting for the 2 of us.

You get discounts on wine bottles but that was never worth it for us as we generally only take a glass.

Having done it once in the past, we booked it for our Oasis this coming January.

BSocial gave you the best advice for costs.  We booked for the Oasis in Nov 2020 during the Black Friday sale and that has been the best deal so far.

Edited by cruzincanuck
  • Like 1

if you see the package and want it, book it. im a month out from my cruise and it disappeared. must be capacity controlled.

also if you havent booked yet you cannot know the pricing for any drinks/food/excursions until you book. also those can change daily. for instance when i booked 23 was the refresh package. today is 31, booze was 53 now its 61. there is literally no standard pricing between ships/ dates etc. if you like a price book it and you can change it later. 

30 minutes ago, cruzincanuck said:

The unlimited dining pkg allows you book any specialty restaurants for every night of the cruise and on sea days, you can have lunch there too  (Chops is the only one I know for lunch- oh the hamburger was delicious).  

Johnny Rockets is also on the unlimited dining package and offers lunch, though I would imagine the burgers are not quite as good as those at Chops. But it's a good fast option if the mood strikes you.

• Thanks 1