MSC Accepted Upgrade Bid for Yacht Club on Meraviglia 10/09/21

IsanTom

I received a notice from my Credit card company that a charge came through, which I believe is for a Bid I put in for an upgrade from a Balcony to the Yacht Club.

I had booked a drink package with the balcony, but the Yacht Club includes the drink package. Should I go ahead and cancel our drink package? Thanks

13 minutes ago, IsanTom said:

I received a notice from my Credit card company that a charge came through, which I believe is for a Bid I put in for an upgrade from a Balcony to the Yacht Club.

I had booked a drink package with the balcony, but the Yacht Club includes the drink package. Should I go ahead and cancel our drink package? Thanks

Yes...you will not need the drink package anymore.

2 hours ago, IsanTom said:

Great news and as others have mentioned, you won't need the drink package add-on, you can cancel it.  Curious, what did the offer cost, or approximately?   I know what a YC Interior to YC Deluxe costs, but haven't seen what a Balcony to YC Deluxe costs.   

1 minute ago, PRH said:

Depends on the number of days too.  So will vary.

Gotcha!   Meraviglia is on a 7 day cruise schedule now (I know originally they were doing 3 day and 4 day).   The offer I got (even minimum amount was almost as expensive as paying full price).