Current Photo Prices on the Encore

2 Fun Guys

I searched for this topic and didn't find what I was looking for, so if this question has been answered already and I missed it, I'm sorry.

We want to buy 2 copies each of the Boarding the Ship photo and the photo with the itinerary map on it. Does anyone know the current price of those?

NCL is offering a pre-cruise deal for $39.99 that includes one of each of those photos, plus a light up frame and 2 souvenir lanyards. I'm trying to figure out if buy 4 photos a la carte would be less expensive that buying 2 of those packages. We really don't care about the frame or the lanyards, thought we don't dislike them. 

Thanks for any help in this area.

49 minutes ago, 2 Fun Guys said:

I searched for this topic and didn't find what I was looking for, so if this question has been answered already and I missed it, I'm sorry.

We want to buy 2 copies each of the Boarding the Ship photo and the photo with the itinerary map on it. Does anyone know the current price of those?

NCL is offering a pre-cruise deal for $39.99 that includes one of each of those photos, plus a light up frame and 2 souvenir lanyards. I'm trying to figure out if buy 4 photos a la carte would be less expensive that buying 2 of those packages. We really don't care about the frame or the lanyards, thought we don't dislike them. 

Thanks for any help in this area.

Check your My NCL.  Go to the Explore & Plan (upper left hand) and select Internet & Photo Packages.

There are a few selections that might be of interest to you!

gg

3 minutes ago, 2 Fun Guys said:

Thanks for the reply, @ggTexasGal! Actually, the package I described in my post comes from My NCL. What I'm trying to find out is if anyone knows how much individual photos cost, versus that package.

Oops, my apologies!  I should not try to be doing two things at once! 🤪 

I looked, and sadly, I don't have a photo price list any longer!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 2 Fun Guys said:

My wife and I were on the August 21st sailing of the Encore and we purchased a single copy of the photo with the map.  It didn't come with anything else except a paper sleeve.

The cost was outrageous.  I just checked the invoice and the total we paid at the photo shop was $34.93.  It's possible my wife might have got something else while she was there, because I thought she had mentioned the price was "twenty-something" while we were on the ship, but I don't have the individual receipt handy to check.  We are Platinum, so I believe that also included our discount.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yankprintster said:

The cost was outrageous.  I just checked the invoice and the total we paid at the photo shop was $34.93.  It's possible my wife might have got something else while she was there, because I thought she had mentioned the price was "twenty-something" while we were on the ship, but I don't have the individual receipt handy to check.  We are Platinum, so I believe that also included our discount.

Yikes! It sounds like 2 of those packages would be considerably cheaper. Even at $20 something each, it would still be $80. May as well get the packages and get the extra stuff.

Thank you!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, yankprintster said:

My wife and I were on the August 21st sailing of the Encore and we purchased a single copy of the photo with the map.  It didn't come with anything else except a paper sleeve.

That is a lot for one picture. I got the two embarkation photos (one was overlayed on the map) and the light up picture frame as a "embarkation special" package that came to $33.84 after the Plat discount. It would have been even cheaper but the VAT was included that raised the price about 20%.

Our Teppanyaki picture with the chopsticks included cost $21.84, again would have been cheaper without the VAT.

1 hour ago, zdcatc12 said:

It would have been even cheaper but the VAT was included that raised the price about 20%.

Our Teppanyaki picture with the chopsticks included cost $21.84, again would have been cheaper without the VAT.

I'm sorry, but what is VAT?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2 Fun Guys said:

I'm sorry, but what is VAT?

1 hour ago, ggTexasGal said:

VAT = Value Added Tax   

(And, just in case, GST = Goods (&) Service Tax)

Yes, it was a Western Med cruise so we paid that on all purchases on the ship. If yours is not a European cruise, you won't have that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lepidoptera said:

I just got off the Encore and paid 39.92 for 2 photos after the silver latitudes discount. Normally I wouldn’t buy photos but had some good shots that the photographers took from the waterfront at Glacier Bay and I had OBC to use up. 

Thank you!