Coral World

KansasScrapper

• 2 weeks later...

I would only pay if you were going to do the helmet dive too. Then the price for Coral world is included. It would only take you 5 mins to go around the place. Then you go to the beach.:) I would just go to the beach!

Something new - swimming with the SHARKS - coming this month to Coral World - only place in Caribbean where you can do so. They had a picture in the paper the other day showing divers testing it out. One up on those swimming with dolphins!

Unfortunately, can't find anything online (checked Daily News and Coral World sites), but Coral World did have this posted as a new attraction:

http://www.coralworldvi.com/adventure-isle.shtml

Looks like loads of fun!!! (Though it's not clear as to whether it's actually there NOW or is coming soon!)

Maybe you can try calling them at 340-775-1555. Mention that you saw it on the cover of the Daily News.

Last time we were in St. Thomas we went to Coral World in the morning and Coki Beach for the afternoon, and we had a great time! Coral world isn't a huge, highly funded theme park like you might expect. It is small. But there are really interesting things to see if you take your time and see them. It was just DH and me (no kids) but we like that kind of stuff... if you enjoy going to the zoo and your expectations are realistic (it's like a mini-aquatic-zoo) you'll like it.

And Coki Beach is also small but also fun! There's chairs and umbrellas to rent and refreshment stands to keep you happy. :D What more could you want?

Archived