Enchantment in dry dock in Cadiz Spain?

BillOh

Hello all, but mainly taking a break from even thinking of cruising again. Last cruise Oct of 2019 on Mariner, next cruise put off till May 22 (I hope)    I have been checking on Enchantment for awhile on marinetraffic.com   She was sitting along size Radiance in Cadiz Spain for quite a while.  Never been there, but I have heard Royal does use this port for doing work on their ships.    Today it looks like she moved into what I assume is a dry dock section of the port.  I know that could be routine inspection/maintenance.  Anyone have any intel on Enchantment here? 

Off to see if there is a webcam anywhere nearby.

2097698690_Screenshot2021-10-05120135.jpg.3e981778c78dd1c5b705dbb7b8545cc1.jpg

Thank you for the information from Cruise Industry News.  Like you, I have been following Enchantment since she left St. Maarten in August after RCI postponed her return to sailing until Dec. 23, 2021.  I also noticed that she has moved to another location in the shipyard.  She looks like she needs some TLC.  We are booked on her March 5, 2022 sailing. 

After the ship left Baltimore a few years ago she was doing 3 and 4 night sailings which certainly takes a toll on a ship.  We are hoping that all works out so that it is safe to resume cruising again. 

Sandie