Any Canadian cruisers??

nissach

Just curious if any Canadians have sailed since cruises have started back up again.  We are booked in March on the Panorama, but are worried there may be hurdles in the way.  Just hoping any fellow Canadians may have cruised and have some insight.  We don't want to have to cancel yet again!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nissach said:

Just curious if any Canadians have sailed since cruises have started back up again.  We are booked in March on the Panorama, but are worried there may be hurdles in the way.  Just hoping any fellow Canadians may have cruised and have some insight.  We don't want to have to cancel yet again!

The Canadian forum has a lot of information.

I don't think anyone there has cruised with Carnival yet though.

I'm a bad example.

I had to cancel my Miami Christmas cruise as I have a mixed vaccine.

Things keep changing so much that we have no idea what March is going to look like.

I think the next announcement about the U.S. opening up borders/vaccine mandate for flying/borders open for driving etc. might help us know a little more.

Yes flying out next Friday to Houston, for galveston on the Carnival Vista, 1 week, 

long story short we had a B2B on RCL, for 2 weeks in Sept before they announced they would finally accept mixed mRNAS, so had to cancel, so booked this trip as Carnival was recognizing us a fully vaxed, etc then not 2 weeks after cancelling RCL accepts mixed mRNAS ...

its what you call S Show! lol 

Then we have one booked end of Nov out of Fort Laud with RCL.

• Like 1