Celebrity Summit Schedule

mtgmentsch

I don't know if this is your answer, but I was told (while aboard last week) that she was going to go into dock soon for some work (no other specifics).  That may be what's going on during that period.

5 minutes ago, mtgmentsch said:

Do not see any sailing dates for the Summit between January and March 2022. Does anyone know what’s up as it was already revolutionized.

It often times get chartered  in January/February .

Edited by LGW59

36 minutes ago, mtgmentsch said:

Do not see any sailing dates for the Summit between January and March 2022. Does anyone know what’s up as it was already revolutionized.

30 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

It often times get chartered  in January/February .

Yes, it's being chartered for several music-themed cruises in January through March.  You can go through the list at Themed Cruises, Music Cruises & More | Celebrity Cruises .

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

Yes, it's being chartered for several music-themed cruises in January through March.  You can go through the list at Themed Cruises, Music Cruises & More | Celebrity Cruises .

I was booked to sail Summit, Jan 2021 (booked pre-Covid) of course it was cancelled but at the time it was due to one of the Jazz cruises.  Would have been a first time in the PH with that freakin amazing balcony.  At least now, they are not showing on the website.  When I booked it was available but after research and info from folks here, they knew it was being chartered and still let me book it.  Glad it was cancelled!! 

Edited by LGW59

30 minutes ago, canderson said:

Isn't that the date range for a bunch of jazz cruise charters?  Or was that another ship?

It is.  Several of them are using the Summit.  It will be interesting to see how it all works out, considering these charters are mostly sold out, and the CDC may have a thing or two to say about allowing ships to sail full at that point.