Mariner room 1100 (junior suite)

My concern would be the fitness center.  You  will be able to hear music and depending where the dumbbells are in the fitness center, the thumping and clanking of them being put back on the racks or dropped.  I am not sure about the Mariner but I have been next to a fitness center once and would never do it again.  Most of the distractions are early morning, so if you are an early riser, might not be that big of an issue.  I am not a morning person.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheBucketLister said:

My concern would be the fitness center.  You  will be able to hear music and depending where the dumbbells are in the fitness center, the thumping and clanking of them being put back on the racks or dropped.  I am not sure about the Mariner but I have been next to a fitness center once and would never do it again.  Most of the distractions are early morning, so if you are an early riser, might not be that big of an issue.  I am not a morning person.

Thanks-I am an early rise and would likely be IN the fitness center, so I’m not too worried, particularly with the reduced capacity.

• 6 months later...

Sailed April 28, 2022. I see this is an old thread, but if anyone is searching 1100 info they might pull this up. So..... we just came back from a 4 nite outing in this JR Suite. Yes...it is new and in a unique location on Deck 11. It is very close to the Solarium ( adults only ), The Gym and Spa. It is a quite location. Privacy, however would be better in any of the remaining 3 JR Suites in that area. A deck area open to the public adjoins the balcony partition and we frequently had passengers peering around it, looking at our balcony and into our cabin. RC really needs to post a "please respect privacy" sign. Also...there is an "eye in the sky" right above the balcony so you're being videoed on the balcony and partially into your cabin. (smile) The interior of 1100 is quite open and large. The only annoying feature is a heavy, spring loaded closet door that is a real "pain" whenever using the walk in space. Poorly designed! And, remember, you are way forward and high on the ship so sea related movement will be exaggerated.....and it's a hike to other areas of the ship...like the Windjammer.

We posted photos of this cabin on Cruise Deck Plans site. Enjoy.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

For the new arrivals here:  Our favorite location, never had a noise issue. Going again in 2 weeks in fact. Those cabins feel very “special”. You’ll have a good time. 

Edited by Mdepfl
Edit
  • Like 1