ChoiceAir for Back to Back

luv2travel90266

Anyone have seen a similar issue. I found flights that work on skyscanner which include booking oneway tickets on Icelandic Air for flights over and Westjet for flights home.

I have a back to back cruise booked on the Azamara Pursuit beginning in Iceland. At end of 2nd cruise we plan to travel from Amsterdam to Paris on the bullet train before heading home. In trying to search on ChoiceAir the following message comes up

"not eligible - Back to Back Booking Type." 

3 hours ago, luv2travel90266 said:

Anyone have seen a similar issue. I found flights that work on skyscanner which include booking oneway tickets on Icelandic Air for flights over and Westjet for flights home.

I have a back to back cruise booked on the Azamara Pursuit beginning in Iceland. At end of 2nd cruise we plan to travel from Amsterdam to Paris on the bullet train before heading home. In trying to search on ChoiceAir the following message comes up

"not eligible - Back to Back Booking Type." 

The ChoiceAir portal has been rather wonky the past week or so. This morning. as ECCruise suggested in this thread, I had to call clarify our options.

Just a heads up, if you are looking at Premium Saga class seats on Icelandair, unaccountably they are considered "business" class by ChoiceAir and the Westjet flight would have to be at the same level.