Cave tubing vendor

vwrestler171

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 9:22 AM, Tigergenesis said:

After much research, we ended up going with cavetubing.bz

We were very happy we did, and we highly recommend them. We did the cave tubing, zip line with lunch tour.

Their tour is longer than the ship your.  When everyone else was getting out at the end of the cave, we kept tubing out of the cave and through the rainforest.  They also carry your tubes for you

• Like 1

We just got home a couple weeks ago (cruised Thanksgiving) and used cavetubing.bz.  My husband and I did the ship's tubing excursion years ago and were not impressed. However, now that my kids are teens they wanted to go so I booked with cavetubing.bz. I am so glad we did because we had a great time. They carried the tubes for you, which was a wonderful surprise, and the tubing trip was longer than the one we did with the ship. Also, instead of being on a large bus we were in a van with one other group of 4. It even included lunch at their own private shop. My husband and I are vegan and they were happy to accomodate us. Everything was perfect and would highly recommend.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've used cavetubing.bz twice in the past and they were pretty amazing! The second time we went with them they had started taking the tubes for you as well. I have several reviews with them and tons of pictures if you are interested it's on my blog HERE will take you to the "Belize" section and then just click on the cave tubing. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I will be going on a cruise in June down to Belize.  I want to book a cave tubing excursion through an outside company.  I am looking at the ones that have been suggested here.

However, I know that if you use a tour company that is not associated with the cruise line, the cruise line does not have to wait for you (if you are running late).  So, I am curious to see if anyone has had any issues, with the companies already mentioned, running late?  Or about how long do you have between returning to the dock from the tour and your ship leaving (do they cut it close)?  I want to be able to relax and enjoy myself and not worry about missing the departure.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 1:21 PM, kgc3200 said:

I will be going on a cruise in June down to Belize.  I want to book a cave tubing excursion through an outside company.  I am looking at the ones that have been suggested here.

However, I know that if you use a tour company that is not associated with the cruise line, the cruise line does not have to wait for you (if you are running late).  So, I am curious to see if anyone has had any issues, with the companies already mentioned, running late?  Or about how long do you have between returning to the dock from the tour and your ship leaving (do they cut it close)?  I want to be able to relax and enjoy myself and not worry about missing the departure.

These tour companies know the ships schedule and they know that if they are late getting back, the people on their tour will report on it and they will lose their business and livelihood.  I'd bet they have a better record than the ships excursions.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Many years ago we went with Xstream Cave Tubing.  I see they are still in business.  It was a small group and they do small groups purposefully.  We went through two cave, down the river through a small water fall.  We enjoyed it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2022 at 1:21 PM, kgc3200 said:

What did you end up doing for Belize?