Regal 22 day menu Question

ghgeckos

Good Afternoon,  We decided to move our Regal Mediterranean  cruise B2B2B in July to the 22 day B2B Cruise in October -Regal Mediterranean Cruise. Will the menu repeat after the first cruise or does it start to repeat after a week. Also we have 2 formal nights per leg and 3 sea days on each leg of the trip has anyone done this cruise before and can guess which nights might be formal nights?

Thanks

The menus will repeat after the first cruise, but there will be some shuffling around because of the formal nights. My guess is that the formal nights on the first cruise will be Oct. 18 and 23 and on the second cruise, Oct. 27 and Nov. 3. 

Guest Snaxmuppet

Still on Sky for 14 nights... menu repeated throughout the cruise with many dishes coming up again and again. It looked very much like they didn't have a menu rotation but dishes were put onto the menu in a very adhoc fashion often with the same, or very similar dishes occurring on successive nights. I don't suppose this was the case but we joked of a dish being made up from leftovers from the night before... don't suppose they were but that is how it looked! We just got fed up with scallops, prime rib, pork tenderloin which all made many appearances throughout the 14 (12 so far) nights.

We stopped using the MDR and have booked speciality dining for last 2 nights it got so boring.

We do find the MDR very limited in general on dishes when compared to the buffet. We don't use the buffet but I often wish we did for the variety.

Having said that, the dishes that were served were pretty good but variety was not abundant throughout the cruise.

5 hours ago, Snaxmuppet said:

Still on Sky for 14 nights... menu repeated throughout the cruise with many dishes coming up again and again. It looked very much like they didn't have a menu rotation but dishes were put onto the menu in a very adhoc fashion often with the same, or very similar dishes occurring on successive nights. I don't suppose this was the case but we joked of a dish being made up from leftovers from the night before... don't suppose they were but that is how it looked! We just got fed up with scallops, prime rib, pork tenderloin which all made many appearances throughout the 14 (12 so far) nights.

We stopped using the MDR and have booked speciality dining for last 2 nights it got so boring.

We do find the MDR very limited in general on dishes when compared to the buffet. We don't use the buffet but I often wish we did for the variety.

Having said that, the dishes that were served were pretty good but variety was not abundant throughout the cruise.

In my experience the left overs from one night usually end up in some fashion in the crew buffet

Edited by memoak

Thanks, I’m okay with a repeat after 11 days. We like to do the Speciality dining at least twice a cruise too. My thoughts were that after  a couple weeks I’ll be okay with skipping a big meal at night if the menu doesn’t excite us. Then we can just have a small meal elsewhere on the ship.