Diamond Status - I Linked DH where does it show he's linked to Diamond Status?

cynt

I called Royal to link my spouse to my Diamond status last month, October 20, 2021.  They linked us and said OK he is now linked to you at Diamond status. Today, 11/4/21 we checked in to our cruise. No TA, we booked directly with Royal. We sail December 2021. My status on the set sail pass says Diamond. His says Gold. Logged into my account online and it says Diamond. Logged into his account it shows Gold. I tried perusing around the website and couldn't find anywhere that shows we are linked.

1. Is there someplace on Royal's website that shows that he is linked to me? If so, provide directions and/or a link.

2. Should his Set Sail pass say Diamond? 

3. Should his account say Diamond?

3. If it doesn't say Diamond how will they know he is linked to me and have the Diamond status privileges?

4. Is it perhaps timing and they need a couple of weeks to fix everything to coincide with his "new" linked Diamond status?

I'm just trying to understand how will the people on the ship know that he is linked to a Diamond so he can enjoy the 4 coupons, Diamond lounge, etc. If it's supposed to show Gold but he has an alert when his card is presented to reflect he's linked to Diamond, that's cool too. I'm just trying to understand how it all works. 

Yes, I'm going to call Crown and Anchor but we all know there's 3 sides to every story.  My CC fam usually knows more than the rep on the phone so I just want to know what you have experienced so I'll have a little more knowledge before I call them back.

Thank you.

His account should show as diamond so something is wrong - I’d call. 

Note the set sail may not update, at least in the past once issued it’s often set with the details present at that time. It won’t affect anything though, it’s all about the status in your account. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beardedladies said:

Note the set sail may not update, at least in the past once issued it’s often set with the details present at that time. It won’t affect anything though, it’s all about the status in your account. 

YMMV.  My set sail pass updated after my C&A tier changed.