COVID-19 test

bullsh

We are sailing on Independence Monday 12/6. Our flight leaves at 9 am on Saturday 12/4. To early in the morning to get COVID test. We will be staying in Cape Canaveral. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get a COVID test and if an appointment is necessary?

Thank you in advance.

since Im assuming you don't have the emed/binex test kits, try this link https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing/cruise-line-voluntary-testing

also check if they test at port as last resort.  FYI on my Adventure cruise a couple of weeks ago, a family did that as they could not find a location.  They did the rapid OTC unapproved one pre flight the night before then took the gamble and did the port test.

Edited by jean87510

I ordered the Abbott tests and am taking them down to Florida with us to take at the hotel once checked in.  I also checked all the various places, CVS, Walgrens, etc, and none offer the rapid antigen tests at this point.  We are sailing on Dec 12.

I believe it was @John&LaLa who posted the location of a free testing site run by the county in Cocoa.  I just did a google search of “Brevard County Covid testing” and see info regarding a site open from 9 until 5 on Merritt Island.  If it is anything like the one in Manatee county, it will be quick and efficient.