Curacao Beach Express??

LadyBerard

On 12/4/2021 at 1:29 PM, LadyBerard said:

I did reserve this with my free excursion promo from Holland for our upcoming March sailing on Rotterdam.  Does anybody know which beach in Curacao this excursion goes to?  Thank you.

Suzanne

I will be on that excursion January 4th and will report back.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crew News said:

I will be on that excursion January 4th and will report back.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.  Also, if you could please let me know how much time you actually get to stay on the beach.  Thank you.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, LadyBerard said:

Please report back.  Thank you.  

Suzanne

The beach was not Blue Beach but a longer drive to Cas Abou, top-rated beach on the island.  The sand was like powder and my feet easily sunk into it as I walked.

There was an excluded section on the beach with shade trees and loungers for the excursion members.  There was one free beverage included but not served at the line inside the bar.  The bus driver was at a separate table in the bar area and fetched my free beverage for me.  Actual time on the beach was a bit over two hours and the last few miles of the drive provided a nice body massage as the open-air bus (converted school bus with no windows) passed over a bumpy road. 

There were foot baths, showers, and restrooms.  The restrooms were not the greatest but functional.

My beach day was a really good one as it should be for all on the HAL Beach Express excursion.

• Like 1